-Regulation EU no. 679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, and the free movement of personal data (hereinafter EU Regulation);
–Recommendatin no. 2/2001 of 17 May 2001 on certain minimum requirements for collecting personal data on-line in the European Union, adopted by article 29 Data Protection Working Party (hereinafter Recommendation of Article 29 Working Party).
- Personal data to be processed
In consideration of the interaction with the present website, XAUTOMATA TECHNOLOGY GMBH may process the following users personal data :
- Browsing data: the computer systems and the software procedures used to operate this website, during their normal operation, acquire some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected for its association with identified data subjects but may by its nature, including through processing and association with personal data held by third parties, enable the identification of users. Such personal data include the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users to connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and software environment. These personal data are used exclusively to collect anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct operation. The personal data could be used to ascertain liability in the event of possible cybercrimes damaging the website.
- Purposes and legal basis of the processing
In relation to the personal data pursuant to point 1), letter a) of the present policy, your personal data are processed, automatically and “mandatorily”, by XAUTOMATA TECHNOLOGY GMBH in order to enable browsing; in this case the processing is carried out on the basis of a legal obligation to which XAUTOMATA TECHNOLOGY GMBH is subject, and on the basis of the legitimate interest of XAUTOMATA TECHNOLOGY GMBH to guarantee the correct operation and security of the website; your explicit consent is therefore not necessary. With regard to the personal data pursuant to point 1), letter b) of the present policy, the processing is performed to executeyour request ; in this case the processing is based on the execution of your request and on the fulfillment of pre-contractual measures; therefore, your explicit consent is not required.
- Nature of conferment of personal data
Without affecting what is specified for the browsing data in relation to which conferment is mandatory, because it is instrumental to browse the website, you are free to provide your personal data in order to receive information and assistance. For more information with reference to the processing of personal data provided in virtue of specific compilation of the contact form, please see the related policy.
- Means and duration of the processing
The personal data processing is performed by persons authorised to process personal data, specifically appointed and instructed for this purpose. Processing of your personal data is performed using electronic and automated means with reference to the data on access to website pages. For more information with reference to the processing of personal data provided in virtue of specific compilation of the contact form, please see the related policy. Processing of personal data is performed in full compliance with the regulations intended to guarantee security and confidentiality, and among other things the accuracy, updating and relevance of the personal data with respect to the purposes declared.
Without prejudice to the fact that browsing data pursuant to point 1, letter a) are stored for 30 days, personal data are processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the same were collected or in any case on the basis of the terms provided for in by applicable legislation.It is to be specified, in addition, that specific security measures are implemented to prevent the loss of personal data, unlawful or incorrect uses and unauthorised accesses.
- Recipients of personal data
Limited to the purposes identified in this policy, your personal data may be communicated in Italy or to other countries, within the territory of the EU, to fulfill legal obligations. For more information with reference to the processing of personal data provided in virtue of specific compilation of the contact form, please see the related policy. The personal data will not be transferred to third countries. The personal data will not be publicly disclosed and therefore will not be divulged to the public or to an indefinite number of parties.
- Rights pursuant to arts 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679
In your capacity as data subject you may exercise the rights of access to the personal data provided for in art. 15 of the EU Regulation and the rights provided for in arts 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the said Regulation regarding the rectification, erasure, restriction to the processing, data portability and objection to the processing of the personal data.
You may exercise your rights by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If XAUTOMATA TECHNOLOGY GMBH does not provide you with a response within the times provided for in the legislation or the response to the exercise of the rights does not seem suitable to you, you may make a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
These are the details:
Personal Data Protection Authority
Piazza Venezia n. 11 – 00187 Rome
Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785
Telephone switchboard: (+39) 06.69677.1
- What are Cookies?
Cookies are small strings of text that enable the web server to memorise on the user’s browser information to be reused during the same visit to the same website (“Session Cookies”) or later, even a few days later (“Persistent Cookies”). A Cookie cannot call up any other data from the user’s hard disk or transmit computer viruses or acquire e-mail addresses. Each Cookie is unique for the user’s web browser. Some of the functions of Cookies can be assigned to other technologies. Cookies can be “first party”, when they contain the website as their domain or “third party” if they are sent by different websites or web servers (so-called “third parties”) from that visited and on which certain elements present on the website visited (such as images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) can reside.
- Types of Cookies on the basis of their function
Cookies can have different functions and on the basis of the function they are divided into:
– Technical Cookies which are those necessary for the website itself to function, and which in turn are divided into:
- Browsing Cookies: that is Cookies that enable normal browsing on the website
- Functional Cookies: that is Cookies which, in order to improve the browsing experience, memorise the personalisations chosen by the user (for example the language);
- Analytical Cookies: that is Cookies used to collect information on the number of users that visit the website and on the visiting methods. The Personal Data Protection Authority considers Analytical Cookies equivalent to Technical Cookies if the Analytical Cookies are made and used directly by the first-party website.
We must specify that with reference to Technical and Analytical Cookies consent for the personal data processing is not necessary; for “third-party” Analytical Cookies consent is not necessary only if instruments are adopted to reduce the identification power of the Cookies (for example anonymising the IP) and if the “third parties” do not combine the information collected by means of Cookies with further information available to them.
– Profiling Cookies which make it possible to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the net; for the use of these Cookies consent from the user is required.
XAUTOMATA TECHNOLOGY GMBH informs you that on its website it uses Technical Cookies, including of “third parties”, for the purpose of enabling and improving the functioning of the webpages. XAUTOMATA TECHNOLOGY GMBH does not use Profiling Cookies.
In particular, the Cookies used by XAUTOMATA TECHNOLOGY GMBH in the present website are identified below, together with the methods for managing your preference with regard to the same:
TYPES OF COOKIES
Persistent and of session
Anonymized Google Analytics.
Menu: Internet Tools/Options Privacy Tab, then Websites: in the website address enter the complete address (URL) of the website of which you want to customise the privacy parameters: To authorise recording of Cookies of the website in question on your computer, click on Authorise; To prevent recording of Cookies of the website in question on your computer, click on Block.
Menu: Settings Advanced settings Tab, then Cookies: you can decide to prevent (total or partial) recording of Cookies on your computer, or to accept them all. To block the recording of only third-party Cookies, click on Block only third-party Cookies.
Preferences; Privacy Tab and Configure Cookies.
Click on the settings icon on the tool bar of the browser: Parameters, click on Display Advanced Parameters. In the Privacy section click on Content Parameters. In the Cookies section you can change the following parameters: Block Cookies, Block Cookies by default, Authorise Cookies by default, Define exceptions for Cookies of some websites or domains.
Click on Tools, then on Options. Privacy Tab: in the Chronology setting section select Use personalised settings. Select the box Accept Cookies and click on exceptions to select websites that are to be authorised always or not as regards the installation of Cookies on your terminal.
Click on Preferences, then on Advanced, then on Cookies. The Cookie preferences make it possible to control the way in which Opera manages Cookies. The default setting provides for acceptance of all Cookies.
To disable third-party or marketing/retargeting cookies, please visit http://youronlinechoices.com/.